Cambridge Weight Plan Day One and Two

So here I am, back on the Cambridge Weight Plan after ten years and three children! 
Last time I was on it, I lost 20 kilos in 2.5 months  (around 3 stone) and this time I am looking to lose a fair bit more than that!! But I know it works, and I have the support of a good friend who also happens to be an amazing CWP mentor - never once has she tried to sell it to me, or push me into it, she just waited until I was ready. 

So why am I ready now? I weighed myself the other day, and the scales showed that I was over 17 stone. 17.04 to be exact. I have always been big, but generally in just a sexy, curvy way that I liked. The other day after a shower I sat on my bed and looked in the mirror, to see my stomach resting on my lap, and I knew I had to do something about it.

And so here I am. Ready to shift this weight once and for all. 


Day one consisted of Maple and Pecan Porridge for breakfast, Tomato and Basil soup for lunch and a Cappuccino Shake for dinner. I liked the porridge, loved the soup and the shake. Being more a savoury person, I may well have more soups than shakes or porridge next week as I prefer them and it doesn't seem like I'm missing out on 'food' so much. 
I remember when I last did CWP I had more soup and found it easier. 

So far today I've had an Apple and Cinnamon Porridge for breakfast and a Cherry and Strawberry Smoothie for lunch. Dinner will be one of my delicious soups, maybe an Oriental Chilli as I remember that was a fave back in the day. I wasn't too taken with this morning's porridge, so I think I'll swap the remaining ones when Stacey comes tomorrow - might try a plain one. The smoothie was OK, but I think I will stick to chocolatey ones from now on as I'm not a fruit shake type of person. 

I'm still feeling hugely determined and even though I'm making pizza and garlic bread for dinner I am not feeling like I'm missing out - however this is only day 2!! Ask me again in a couple of weeks haha!!

The way I see it, is if I'm good for the next few months, it will make for an extremely happy Christmas! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CWP Days 3 and 4