CWP Days 3 and 4

So yes, was always going to be the hardest but I think I'm definitely in ketosis now as hubby commented on my breath yesterday haha!! Day 3 I probably felt the most hunger but I'm pretty much over it now.
Yesterday started with a Choc mint Shake for breakfast, oriental chilli soup for lunch and a chicken tikka curry for dinner. Although I loved them all, I didn't find the curry substantial enough as it was a tiny portion and almost double the calories, so I think I'll save those for maybe a once a week treat. This week was always going to be a learning curve as to what I liked and didn't, and my lovely CWP consultant has already swapped a load of them for me, mainly the porridges for bars and shakes as I didn't really like the porridges as much as I thought I would.
Today I might have a bar for breakfast with a cuppa, with soup and a shake later.

I feel like my clothes aren't so tight already (could possibly be all in my head!) but I'm really looking forward to weighing in!

Comments

  1. Can't wait to read your week 1 weigh in results :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cambridge Weight Plan Day One and Two